Terms of Service
When you access, browse or use the services offered to you on this Site/App, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described here.
If you do not agree to our Terms, you should exit our Site/App. You should not use or review any of the information that is posted on this Site/App.
We may revise these terms of service at any time by revising the contents of this page.
Content and Copyright
We own the copyright to this site, the app, its content, its overall appearance, graphics design and underlying source files.
We do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy or reliability of any content posted on the Site/App or any opinion reflected therein. By using the Site/App, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabelled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content.
We may change, suspend or discontinue the Site/App at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict User’s access to parts or all of the Site/App without notice or liability.
A User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site/App, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site/App or to any Social Animal server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site/App, by any illegitimate means.
A User shall not use the Site/App or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
Our Site/App may be linked to third party websites and a user should note that we provide links to these third-party websites for ease of reference only.
As a condition to using certain products and services of the Service, User may be required to register with Social Animal and select a password. User shall provide Social Animal with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of User’s account.
Social Animal may terminate your access to all or any part of the Site/App at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Social Animal account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website.
Subscriptions and Refunds
Our app is available under different subscription plans. Click here to view our pricing plans.
All plans come with a free trial for 14 days or 100 searches.
You are granted permission to purchase subscriptions for one or more users.
If you choose to subscribe, then your subscription will begin on the date we accept your subscription offer.
If you opt for monthly billing,
- The subscription charge will automatically be deducted from your debit/credit card.
- By providing your credit or debit card details, you authorise us to bill your credit or debit card on the first date after the Trial Period and/or the Initial Subscription Period for the Subscription Fees.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription before the monthly billing cycle ends, you will still be charged for that particular monthly billing cycle.
If you opt for annual billing,
- Your subscription will be automatically renewed after the end of your subscription period.
- Your subscription will only be terminated if you notify us to terminate your subscription at the end of your subscription period.
We are entitled to increase/decrease the subscription fees at any time.
- If you have opted for annual billing, your fee will remain the same and is subject to change only at the end of your subscription period.
You will not be able to upgrade/downgrade after you subscribe. You will be able to do so only during your next billing cycle.
API Terms of Service
- Social Animal is still growing, and we need the flexibility to occasionally make changes to our APIs. We will try to give notice of these changes. Also, parts of our API that are undocumented may change at any time
- You may not directly sell or make freely available Social Animal APIs.
- You may not wrap Social Animal APIs as part of other APIs you may offer free or commercially to your users.
- Social Animal strictly advises you to not white-label our data without our approval.
- You will not sell, resell, license, sublicense, distribute, or otherwise make the data obtained through our APIs available to anybody other than your users, without our prior written consent in each instance.
- If you wish to resell, redistribute, sublicense or otherwise disclose or transfer Data with or without Added Value, then you must contact Social Animal by e-mail to email@example.com and request information about becoming a provider or reseller of Social Animal’s Services. A separate agreement will be required to be entered.
- You will require your end users to comply with applicable law, regulation, and the Terms.
- If you are using Social Animal’s APIs on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have authority to bind that entity to the Terms and by accepting the Terms, you are doing so on behalf of that entity.
- Social Animal also requests that you not use the APIs to promote or encourage any illegal activity or violation of third party rights.
- You may not attempt to reverse engineer or derive source code, trade secrets, or know-how otherwise in the Social Animal’s API.
- Social Animal can set and enforce limits on your use of the APIs (e.g. limiting the number of API requests that you make or the number of users you may serve), in our sole discretion. You will not attempt to circumvent and you will agree to such limitations documented with each API. If you would like to use any API beyond these limits, you must obtain Social Animal’s express consent (and we may decline such request). To seek such approval, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may not use Social Animal’s APIs in any application that promotes gambling, includes adult content, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under 21 years of age, or otherwise violates any applicable law or regulation.
- Access to Social Animal’s API may be suspended or terminated anytime and for any reason.
Affiliate Marketing Program From Social Animal:
This program has been suspended from June 1, 2021, till further notice.
- Existing users will not be able to login or promote.
- New users cannot signup.
For more details, contact email@example.com.
Solemn Declaration of the user
You agree to indemnify and hold Social Animal – its contractors, licensors, the respective directors, officers, employees and agents as harmless from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Site/App, including but not limited to out of your violation of this Agreement.